Friday, September 16, 2016

Homework #2

The video on Design of useful things was an interesting video to watch.  I liked some of the different designs that they came up with.  I thought that it was neat how the designer Twan Verdonce came up with the idea with a group of psychologists for a series of toys that were for sensorial stimulation for children that have psychological impairments. It really makes you think, there are so many different ways to create and make new designs.



I enjoyed watching the video on Rethinking the way we sit down with Design legend Niels. He designed an office chair that is more comfortable for your body. He made it easier to adjust into a more comfortable position while sitting for long periods of time. I love the fact he put gel cushions inside the seat and arms of the chair. I know this chair would benefit a lot of people, especially the ones that suffer from back pain. I would definitely buy one of these chairs for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment